Caretaker for Elderly at Home in Bangalore
Life Circle is the premier provider of Caretaker for Elderly at Home in Bangalore, with locations all across the country. Our services range from specialized care for those with chronic diseases to companion services for seniors looking for assistance with daily activities.
How does Caretaker for Elderly at Home in Bangalore Help?
Life Circle in-home companion care services focus on improving the health and well-being of your aging loved ones so they can get the most out of life. While many of our clients enjoy their independence, there comes a time when additional assistance may be needed.
A simple ride to the doctor’s office or grocery store can be an obstacle to overcome when family and friends live far away. Receiving affordable, dependable senior care at home could be the alternative to a nursing home that your family has been looking for.
Whether you need Senior Helpers’ assistance 24/7 or just a few hours a day, our offices are here to help. We strive to get to know our client’s unique stories and personalities so we can plan activities that will be both stimulating and enjoyable.
Our companion care service options are flexible and customizable according to your specific situation, and as part of our personalized approach, we customize a care plan to match your needs.
Services of Caretaker for Elderly in Bangalore
We offer live-in caregiver services for Senior/Elderly Care And Life Care Navigation programs, each custom-designed to accommodate every individual’s evolving needs:
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Companion Care
- Dehydration Prevention Care
- Dementia Care
- End-of-Life Care
- Fall Prevention Care
- Heart Disease / Stroke Care
- Hospice In-Home Care
- Hospital Discharge Safely Care
- Palliative Care
- Parkinson’s Disease Care
Who needs a Caretaker for the Elderly?
- This Service is needed for people after Hospitalization discharge who has difficulty performing their daily activities.
- Our caregivers assist the patients in stabilizing and regaining physical, mental, and sensory functions.
- For Patients recovering from surgery, the first few days are physically and emotionally challenging. To avoid another hospital stay, Life Circle brings after-surgery home care services
- For patients with a terminal illness, it becomes painful and stressful to see them going through that stage.
- Our Palliative Care Services are personalized to help a patient improve their quality of life and their family cope with the everyday challenges of living with a terminal illness.
- With our advanced care plan, we extend palliative care services which involve pain management, administering medication, cooking meals for patients, and emotional as well as psychological support.