Elderly Home Care Services in Hyderabad
Life Circle Elderly Home Care Services in Hyderabad encompasses a wide range of services, which expands even further with home health care. Below, you can see the many possible home care and home health care services. The benefits each individual client receives will depend on their needs and preferences. The Following are the Home Care services provided by the Life Circle
Available Elderly Home Care Services in Hyderabad
- Medication management and reminders
- Transferring and other forms of mobility assistance
- Assistance with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, eating, and toileting
- Cognitive stimulation, including conversation, reading aloud and playing brain games
- Supervision, especially for those in the early stages of memory impairment
Other Elderly Home Care Services in Hyderabad
- Medication administration, including injections
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- IV therapy and infusions
- First aid and wound care
- Blood withdrawal
- Respiratory therapy
- Management of chronic conditions, such as monitoring glucose levels for seniors with diabetes
- Maintenance of feeding tubes, colostomy bags, oxygen tanks, tubing, etc.
- Post-surgery care
Paying for Home Care Services
Though sometimes less expensive than comparable residential care, home care can be costly. Below, we explore the cost of in-home care and financial assistance options that can help seniors and their families cover the cost of care.
How Much Does Home Care in Hyderabad Cost?
Life Circle Health Services is More than just an elder caregiver company, it provides a helping hand to senior citizens through compassion, companionship, and empathy.No two elders the same, be it lifestyle or requirements. Hence, we sit down with families to understand the challenges faced by the seniors and curate customized care plans. It also helps us build everlasting relationships with those in the golden period of life, i.e., old age, and serve them as their children would.
the average cost per day is Rs.800/ per day or less depending upon the condition of the patient. However, considering that home health care can include nursing services, it is a more economical option than residential skilled nursing care, the cost of the services depends upon the condition of the patient
Regardless of one’s state, home health care will almost always be more expensive than basic home care because of the medical certifications and training required of the caregivers.