Elderly Home Health Care Services in Bangalore
Life Circle Elderly Home Health Care Services in Bangalore are provided to seniors who cannot perform their activities on their own. Our trusted professional companion or caregiver comes to the home to help older adults with such daily activities so they can continue living safely and comfortably in the place they love.
The level of care depends on the care recipient’s needs and can range from a few hours a day, a few days a week to 24-hour care or live-in care. Help us understand your care needs. Then we’ll set up a free phone consultation so you can get the right support and services to live and age successfully at home.
How does Life Circle Elderly Home Health Care Services in Bangalore work?
It starts with a focus on joy. Before beginning care, we get to know you or your loved one, as a person, not as a patient, learning about the complete medical history of the patient. Then we design a personalized Care Plan just for you.
- Assistance with daily activities
- Help with personal care
- Support for meaningful activities and daily engagement
When does Elderly Home Care in Bangalore Needed?
There are many situations when home care can significantly improve the overall wellness and quality of life of an older adult—and their family. These are the most common:
- A loved one needs some help to live safely on their own
- Following a serious medical incident or hospitalization
- Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) or more serious dementia
- A chronic or age-related health condition or illness
- For companionship and healthier social connection
- A family caregiver needs support or time to rest and recharge
What are the other services provided?
- Personal Care and Hygiene
- Medication Reminders
- Staying Active
- Social Activities and Connection
- Transportation and Errands
- Hobbies and Passions
We support people living with specific medical conditions and unique needs, providing the best care so our clients can live safely at home.
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Heart Health
- After A Stroke
- End-Of-Life Care
- Hospital To Home