In-Home Care for Seniors in Bangalore
Life Circle is the leading provider of In-Home Care for Seniors in Bangalore, offering customized services to meet the unique needs of your loved ones. We help elders and other adults who need assistance to live and thrive, in the environment they love.
We believe care is more than just doing a task for someone else— when you truly care for someone, it starts in the heart. At Life Circle, we have proved that care can transform a life for the better, create a lasting friendship, and elevate a person’s spirit.
From companion care and conversation to helping with meals and mobility, our caregivers can lend a helping hand.
Our caregivers, the exceptional people we refer to as In-Home attendants are chosen for a number of reasons. They undergo rigorous interviews, background checks, and references, and we look for one trait above all others: empathy.
With empathy at the core of our care, daily routines can become teaching moments that stir memories, stretch our brains, and keep our eyes on the important parts of life.
Our Caregivers focus on physical safety and well-being, emotional health, and socialization. Our goal is to help our clients have the best quality of life while maintaining their independence at home. Our elder home care plans are unique for each family and every home.
Services of In-Home Care for Seniors in Bangalore :
Personal Care: Life Circle trained caregivers aid with personal care needs ranging from stand-by assistance to full care depending on each client’s individual needs
- Bathing, grooming, and overall appearance
- Mobility assistance
- Assistance with position changes and transfers for those clients that are bedbound or may need assistance with getting in and out of bed
- Incontinence care, toileting needs, and safety in the bathroom
- Assistance with preparing and serving meals, and support for special diets
- Care for those with memory issues or cognitive impairments
- Medication reminders and management
- Assisting with outings, social events, shopping trips, and other activities of interest to maintain engagement both physically and emotionally
- Support for physician-prescribed nutrition and exercise programs
- Change in condition monitoring
- Fall risk assessment and assistance with fall prevention
Companionship Care Services:
- Share in activities that bring joy, provide mental stimulation and encourage physical and emotional wellbeing
- Preparing meals
- Light housekeeping
- Transportation to appointments and events
- Reminders for grooming and other activities of daily living
- 24-hour (around-the-clock) care
We also provide other core senior care services, including 24-hour care (around the clock), and specialized care for seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Our offices are locally owned and operated, so you can connect with an office in your community if you have any questions about our uplifting care services. We’re excited to meet you and share all that we have to offer to seniors and their families.