Partner With Us
Why be part of Life Circle Professional Home Health Care Network?
We free your time to focus on providing high quality care without any hassles. Life Circle would carry out the following services for you
- Promote your profile through Life Circle’s web & mobile application
- Undertake work place safety screening
- Guarantee payment for work done
- Help negotiate work terms and conditions with your patients
- Provide guidance on work
- many more
Apply to get empanelled as Home Health Worker with Life Circle.
Give city choice and fill your basic details
We will call you to fix an appointment
To qualify to Life Circle Home Health Care Network
- You should be above 18 years of age,
- Have training in nursing or Caregiving or bed side assistance
- Have Government provided personal identification and address proof
- and most importantly be service minded and really keen in taking care of bed ridden and chronically ill patients.
Benefits of working as a Home Health Worker
The Home Health Worker operates out of her own home or hostel.
- Decide your own work schedule
- Decide on the patient that you want to work with
- Decide on how much you want to earn
- Decide between Live in or Live out service
Home Health Worker Empanelment
Life Circle follows a 7 step process before empaneling a Home Health Worker
Application form to establish work history/references
Personal interview and behaviour screening
Competency screening over various skills required for a Home Health Worker
Verification of identity and address
Verification of educational and training certificates
Work & Personal reference check
Training on Home Health Worker’s code of conduct