Senior Care Services in Delhi
Life Circle specializes in providing comprehensive, Senior Care Services in Delhi. Senior Care, which is also sometimes referred to as elder care, is a broad term that includes a myriad of services that can be provided to seniors. It encompasses all of the services that can be provided to seniors in a nursing care facility, at home, and everything in between. Senior Care workers tend to the personal needs and comforts of the elderly
Senior Care Services in Delhi by Life Circle
we recognize that human needs change as the year’s pass – and that’s why we do what we do. Our staff is trained to perform and/or assist with a vast selection of tasks crucial to everyday wellbeing. This may include companionship tasks, such as transportation, as well as personal care, from bathing to dressing and beyond. Other services include medication and nursing services developed to help promote long-term comfort and good health.
Browse our full list of services, and don’t hesitate to contact us for more information on our in-home care.
Why Choose Life Circle ?
Choosing Life Circle for your in-home care services grants you access to a team of individuals who are passionately committed to maximizing your quality of life. We customize our approach with each and every client in order to address your unique needs, and every member our staff has been thoroughly trained to create a safe and respectful environment.
Beyond working to help keep our clients independent, we also separate ourselves from other home health care services providers through affordable plans. Our team understands that every senior citizen has a different condition to work with, and we’re pleased to provide our services at a price that won’t create further worry.
- Recreational Activities
- Personal Care:
- Personal Grooming and Hygiene
- Toileting and Incontinence Care
- Mobility and Transfers
- Nutrition/Hydration and Feeding
- Mental Cognitive Issues
- Medication Reminding
- Medication Services:
- Providing Assistance with Self Administration of Non-Injectable Medication
- Providing Medication Administration
- Oversight, training and observation of return demonstration of medication services are provided by Life Circle Nursing Officer.
- Conducting Assessments and Evaluations of Client’s Health Status
- Delegating Tasks of Nursing to Caregivers
- Monitoring and Supervising Caregivers
- Reassessing Client’s Nursing and Medication Needs
- Coordinating and Managing Client’s Care with Physical/Medical Practitioner and Others
- Medication Management and Oversight
- Contact Life Circle Health Services Today