Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of Homecare service in PUNE over an Old age home?
There might come a time in your life when you must decide whether you should opt for a home care service in PUNE for an ailing elderly loved one or old age.
We outline the benefits of Homecare service in PUNE.
- Seniors are more comfortable in their own homes due to their familiar surroundings and attachments to them.
- Even in cases of advanced dementia where communication is not oral, the presence of a loved family member makes a lot of difference.
- In a home care setting, the relationship between the caretaker and the senior can be one on one, customised and supervised by a family member.
- Seniors can remain active and independent, as they would have many activities that they are familiar with at home.
- Extended family members’ visits, events, the food they enjoy, celebrations, children, and pets can all be sources of joy for elders.
- Homecare service in PUNE is economical as compared to a nursing home admission.
How does Life Circle provide the Best Home Care Services in PUNE?
- Life Circle provides trained Patient Attendants in PUNE for Home Care Services.
- Every Client gets a dedicated Nurse officer to guide the work of the Patient Attendant in PUNE. Life Circle Nurse Officers are Knowledgeable about patient conditions.
- Life Circle provides prompt replacement in case of leave & absence of the Patient Attendant.
- Life Circle Nurse Officers make regular home visits to check on the working of the Patient Attendant.
- Life Circle’s terms and conditions and conditions for Home Care Services in PUNE are transparent. No hidden charges.
- Life Circle Nurse officers make regular health check-ups of patients/seniors.
- Life Circle Patient Attendants backgrounds are verified.
- Life Circle provides a prompt response to Home Care Services in PUNE queries by having a dedicated support helpline.
Why should I choose Life Circle for Home Attendant for Elderly in PUNE?
- Team-based Service: Home Attendants and Seniors are supported by a professional team of experienced nurse officers, care coordinators, and a network of medical support services.
- No minimum fixed contract period for hiring a Home Attendant for the Elderly: You can hire a Home Attendant for the Elderly for any period.
- Life Circle’s Elder Care Services in PUNE: We care for elderly patients with dementia, diabetes, depression, Alzheimer’s, stroke, heart disease, visual/hearing impairment, Parkinson’s, and bedridden patients who use wheelchairs.
- No fixed deposits for Home Care Services in PUNE: You only pay for shifts on which the Health Worker works for you.
- Provider of Best Home Care Services in PUNE: Life Circle provides over 10,000+ days of home care services every month.
- Patient Care Services in PUNE provided in partnership with GROUPE SOS France: Partnered with GROUPE SOS France, Europe’s leading home healthcare provider, to provide European standard quality Elder Care Services in Pune.
- Vetted Home Attendant for Elderly in PUNE: All Attendant for Elderly in PUNE undergo identity and criminal court verification before empanelment.
What is the process of taking Elder Care Services in PUNE from Life Circle?
- The Life Circle team would understand the Elder Care Services requirement of the Client. The Elder Care Services need to be discussed either personally or over a phone call with the client. Patient Care Services questions like Eg., Care needed: Post Hospitalisation care or Dementia care or Elderly Care. Skill, age, gender, the language proficiency of the Patient Attendant in PUNE
- Life Circle team identifies a suitable Patient Attendant based on the requirement stated by the Client.
- The Life Circle team shares the profile of the Patient Attendant with the Client.
- If the Client approves the Patient Attendant’s profile, a video interview is conducted.
- The patient Attendant’s placement gets scheduled. Life Circle, a Nurse Officer, would accompany the Home Health Worker to start the duty Patient Attendant in PUNE.
- During the Placement, the Life Circle Nurse Officer would prepare a “Patient Care Plan” to aid the Patient Attendant in PUNE in carrying out the duties.
I am engaging Home Nursing Services in PUNE for the first time. What points should I discuss with the Life Circle Representative?
- Patient’s condition: This would help the Life Circle representative suggest whether the patient would require Nursing Services at Home or a Patient Attendant.
- Activities of Daily Living that need to be carried out by the Patient Attendant.
- Mobility assistance – use of wheelchair/walker
- Toileting needs of the Elderly
- Physiotherapy and exercise are needed for the elderly
- Engaging the Patient in meaningful activities
- Managing medication
- Nutrition and diet
Challenges that Patient Attendants in PUNE may face because of the Patient’s condition.
What are the Clients responsibilities while availing of Homecare services in PUNE from Life Circle?
- Treat Home Attendant as professionals and not utilise them outside the scope of Elderly Care.
- Keep Life Circle representative informed about any misconduct or failure on the Patient Attendant part.
- Take full responsibility for the safety and safekeeping of the Elderly’s goods and belongings.
- Allow only Life Circle authorised personnel and Home Attendant for Elderly entry into the Patient’s home.
- Register the Home Attendant for Elderly with the local police station as an additional precautionary measure.
- Not lend money or make unauthorised payments to Home Attendant or Life Circle staff.
- Provide Home Attendant or Home Nurse with tools and equipment to carry out their job, including “Personal Protective Equipment” like disposable gloves, masks, apron, etc., to care for the Patient.
- Inform your Home Attendant or Home Nurse and Life Circle representative, in writing, if the patient is suffering from any infectious disease like TB, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis. Any such condition can adversely affect the health of the Home Healthcare Worker or the Life Circle team.
- Provide immediate medical attention to the Patient Attendant, discussed any sickness or accident, and inform the Life Circle representative without delay.
- Not to keep the Patient Attendant against their wishes. Retaining a Patient Attendant or Home Nurse against her wishes construes illegal detention. Only the Client will be responsible for any contingencies arising from the Client’s behaviour or any harm done to the Patient Attendant or Home Nurse.
- Provide food and accommodation and adequate rest to Live-in Patient attendants or Home Nurse.
What activities are carried out by the Home Attendant for the Elderly in PUNE?
The tasks that the Home Attendant in PUNE carry out are:
- Patient bathing
- Brushing teeth & Denture care
- Dressing & Grooming
- Diaper Changing
- Assisting with commode, bedpan, and urinal
- Oral, Ryle’s Tube and Tube Feeding assistance
- Repositioning bed-bound patients to help prevent bedsores
- Walking Assistance & Falls prevention
- Assisting with oral medication
- Cleaning / Changing Patient’s Clothes
- Assist in physiotherapy/daily exercises.
- Nail Care, Hair Care
- Checking Temp., BP, Glucose level
- Basic food preparation for the Patient (Dalia, Khichdi, Tea, Milk, Bread, boiled egg, etc.).
- Recreational Activities
What activities are provided under Home Nursing Services in PUNE?
The activities that are provided under home nursing services in PUNE are :
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Blood sugar check
- Home Nasogastric tube feeding
- Insulin administration
- Oxygen Administration
- Tracheostomy care
- Urinary Catheter care
- Wound dressing
- IV Cannula Care
What kind of Patient Care Service in PUNE should you choose for your elderly loved one?
Your patient can choose between “Live-in Patient service in PUNE” or a “Live-out Patient care service in PUNE” based on your requirements.
Live-in Patient Care Service in PUNE :
- The Patient Attendant or the Home Nurse stays around the clock with the Patient, but working hours are limited to 8 hours per day.
- The Patient Attendant or the Home Nurse lives in the home of the Patient and provides dedicated one-on-one Care.
- Food and stay to the Patient Attendant or the Home Nurse provided by the patient/family.
- Flexible work timings of the Patient Attendant or the Home Nurse. Depend on the need of the Patient.
Live-out Patient Care Service in PUNE:
- The Patient Attendant or the Home Nurse expected to stay up to 10 hours with the Patient, but working hours were limited to 8 hours per day.
- The Patient Attendant or the Home Nurse operates out of their own home or hostel.
- The Patient Attendant or the Home Nurse may take Care of one or multiple patient care
- The Patient Attendant or the Home Nurse daily commutes to the Patient’s place.
5. Food carried by the Patient Attendant or the Home Nurse.
What can I expect from Life Circle once I start Nursing Services at Home in PUNE?
You can expect the following services once you start taking Nursing Services at home in PUNE from Life Circle :
- Trained and certified Patient Attendant or Home Nurse,
- Knowledgeable Nurse supervisors and company staff,
- Prompt replacement in case of leave & absence of the Patient Attendant or Home Nurse,
- Regular visits by Nurse supervisors to check the condition of the Patient and the working of the Patient Attendant or Home Nurse,
- Transparent terms and conditions of engagement,
- Health check-up of patients/seniors,
- Background verified Patient Attendant or Home Nurse,
- Prompt response to your queries by Life Circle
Why are your rates higher than the local agencies that provide Home Care Nursing Services in PUNE?
Unlike local Agencies that provide Home Care Nursing Services in PUNE, Life Circle is a professionally run organization that offers reliable service. Specifically,
- All our Home Attendants are trained and guided by Life Circle Nurse Officers during the engagement period. The Home Care charges include the cost of training and coaching the Home Attendant at the Patient’s home.
- Nurse Officers and the Quality department make regular home visits and phone calls to check the quality of service provided by the Home Health Worker.
- All Home Attendants undergo identity and criminal court verification, so they are trustworthy and reliable.
- Life Circle invests in training Home Attendant before the start of any new engagement.
- Life Circle maintains a dedicated support line to assist existing Clients.
- Life Circle provides prompt replacement of Home Attendant by maintaining a dedicated bench list of nurses and Home Attendants.
What is the Role of a Life Circle Nurse Officer in improving Elder Service in PUNE?
- Nurse officers of Life Circle train the Patient Attendant in PUNE on Homecare activities.
- The Nurse Officer guides education and supports the Patient Attendant in PUNE to build Patient-specific knowledge, skills, and attitude.
- During a visit, the Nurse Officer checks the Patient’s vital signs and solicits feedback from the Patient or the family and the Patient Attendant in Pune.
- The feedback informs us of the Patient’s progress, care provisioning gaps of the specific Patient Attendant in Pune, and the relation between the Patient, their family, and the Home Attendant. We use these inputs to make necessary changes: to guide, educate, and support the Home Healthcare Worker.
- The visit is crucial to keep the Patient Attendant in PUNE motivated and meet the Patient’s care needs.
What is the age group of Patient Attendants in PUNE that you provide? Are they experienced at such a young age? Are they matured enough to handle the responsibility of a sick person?
Do you provide female Patient Attendants for male Patient Care Services in PUNE?
Do you provide Patient Attendant for Patient Care Services in PUNE specific religion or caste?
Do you conduct a COVID-19 test before placement of a Patient Attendant in PUNE?
Do you provide medical equipment for rental or sale?
We deal in the rent and sale of Medical Equipment on a pre-order basis.
Our representative would train and guide you on the usage of the equipment.
Do you provide Doctor Call and Physiotherapist services in PUNE ?
We provide online consultations and Doctor Call services.
Online Consultations by MD Pulmonologist, Neurologist and Cardiologist. MBBS doctors and Physiotherapists can do home visits.
Do you provide Hourly Nursing Services at Home in PUNE patient?
We provide hourly service depending on the availability of Nurse at Home. Please call our helpline number, and we would get back to you after checking the availability.
Do you provide Home Care Service outside the cities mentioned on your website?
Do you provide Home Attendant to do Home Nursing Care in PUNE?
We do not provide Home Attendant for nursing requirements as Home Attendant is not adequately qualified in Nursing Services. Therefore, home Attendants can only do Non-Nursing Care.
Do you provide Home Attendants to do domestic work in PUNE?
Can a Home Attendant look after two elders?
Do you provide uninterrupted service for the long term with the same Patient Attendant in PUNE?
What kind of Patient Attendant background verification do you do before empanelling with Life Circle?
All Patient attendants in PUNE undergo the following checks before empanelment with Life Circle.
- Government-issued Identity: The Health Worker is required to submit one or multiple ID cards for verification. The ID cards could be Aadhar cards, PAN cards, Voter ID cards, etc.
- Identify Card Verification: A third-party agency verifies the Government-issued ID card to check for authenticity.
- Reference check: All Health Workers have to provide two references. Both of these references get verified before empanelment.
- Court Record Verification: The ID details of the Health Workers get cross-checked with Indian court records.
- Bank Account Verification: The bank account of the Health worker gets verified before empanelment.
Profiles Of Nurses And Caregivers
Life Circle team in Pune
Areas Covered in Pune
- MODEL COLONY
- SHIVAJI NAGAR
- KOREGAON PARK
- KARVE NAGAR
- WADGAM SHERI
- VIMAN NAGAR
- PIMPRI – CHINCHWAD
- HINJEWADI PHASE 1 & PHASE 2
- PIMPLE SAUDAGAR
- PIMPLE NILAKH